Rates are available upon request.
Fees are payable by the term in advance, as per MTAQ guidelines, and may be paid by cash, cheque, credit card or Internet banking transfer.
- Payment by credit card
- Payment by the lesson ('Ad Hoc' lessons - see below)
- Payment by the term in advance.
- Ten monthly payments from February to November (the monthly fee is calculated by dividing the total tuition cost for the year by ten), payable by the first of the month.
- a guaranteed place in my weekly schedule for your private lesson
- participation in a soirée once per term
Your tuition fees pay for much more than this; see https://brendahunting.musicteachershelper.com/what-do-tuition-fees-include
'Ad hoc' lessons:
Students who are too busy to commit to a regular lesson slot may choose to take lessons on an 'ad hoc' basis. Lessons are scheduled as often or as rarely as needed/wanted and payment is required at each lesson (by cash, cheque or direct bank transfer; no credit card payments). Lesson rates are charged at the full rate.
- a Materials Fee of $10 per student per year, which contributes towards the cost of the Student Assignment Diary, the many additional worksheet handouts, and the lending library. This fee is normally payable at the beginning of first term
- a Recital Fee of $15 per student (up to a maximum of three students per family) will be payable at the beginning of the term in which the Annual Recital is held. This fee will help defray the significant costs of putting on the recital
- a Tuition Deposit, payable in December each year, to hold your place in the studio for the following year. This deposit is deducted from your first invoice in the new year.
My Studio Policy is available on request.
Brenda Hunting's Piano Studio, Shailer Park.
Studio phone: 07 3102 7265
Mobile: 0413 290 982
PO Box 7352, Loganholme 4129
© Brenda Hunting 2014